Tuesday, March 23, 2010

FTL83 - Design Sponge inspired

This card is for Clean & Simple Stamping's FTL83. When I find something that I love in "blog world" I save a pic of it in a folder labeled "inspiration". This ottoman is one of those pics. You can find endless inspiration at the Design Sponge site -
Funny thing is that I would never, never have anything that colorful in my house. I would, however, have that rockin' beige, velvet couch in the background. It fits into my wild color scheme of taupe, chocolate brown, sage and black. It's a good thing that I papercraft so I can indulge in my occasional ventures into COLOR!
Can you see all that A Muse shimmery goodness? The PTI Raspberry Fizz paper is matte and makes the glimmer even more effective. The sentiment (8-8537D You are the friend) and pretty orange twinkle stickers are from A Muse too - the butterfly punch is Martha Stewart.

4 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

I just love your card AND I love Design Sponge too!!!!!!!

Glenda J said...

Absolutely gorgeous Michelle! I have a hard time with pink and orange but you rocked it!

veronica said...

love the punched butterflys.

Natasha said...

Wow! I love this! The damask paper is gorgeous on here!