Thursday, March 18, 2010

Get Sketchy #29 - Little Bird

This card is for the Get Sketchy #29 layout. I'll tell ya that this one was a real challenge for me - I decided to stay true to the sketch and make an arrow pointing at the center circle. I used a clear stamp set from Stampington - Bird Sanctuary. The patterned paper is from a 6x6 Archaic Basic Grey paperpad (that's the name of the line not what I think about the paper - hee hee). I like the chicken wire in the background -
To balance the BIG, SPARKLY arrow (I love brown glitter!) I made a stylized tiny arrow with the sentiment. The center circle is covered in Rock Candy Clear Distress Paint by Tim Holtz. I showed this card to Corey and he said, "WOW - that's really different for you!" Frankly, I couldn't tell if that was a good reaction or not - - -

No comments: