Monday, May 17, 2010

FTL90 - Flutterby Flock

LOOK at the beautiful Flutterby Flock (A Muse 9-4178M)!! Stamped in SU! inks - and kissed with the A Muse Marigold stamp to add texture. The pearls and sentiment are from A Muse too!! I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to selectively stamp the butterflies exactly where I wanted them to be. This card layout is based on the FTL90 from the Clean and Simple blog; the colors came from the W plus 9 Color Cue- This is my first time playing with one of their monthly color challenges - the longer I do challenges the more I find out there - FUN!

7 comments:

Elise said...

I adore your CLEVER blog! You must be a computer techy, extrordinare! {Wonderful!} I'm SO delighted that you've joined in the fun for Dawn's Color Cue #4! This card is so "her!" And what I mean by that is the crisp, elegant design, simple but not too simple, and that GORGEOUS hunk-o-ribbon, proudly TYING it together! You ROCKED THIS...! Awesome job!

veronica said...

love your color cue choice.

Laurie Chilton said...

What an adorable card and I LOVE your bow...spectacular!!! :)

Kimberly Jones said...

So pretty! I love the color combo, and the bow is gorgeous!

Dawn said...

Ahh...yes dear Elise is correct. I ADORE this card! It just feels so right. ;o)

Thanks for playing along!

Laural-Lee said...

Beautiful stamping and cute bow. I love it all.

Karen B. said...

This is an absolutely wonderful beautiful elegant creation. You've really nailed the color combo!