Sunday, May 9, 2010

Moxie Fab World - Tuesday Trigger

Time for another Moxie Fab World - Tuesday Trigger Challenge! I am not much of a pink person so I kept it to a minimum on my card but I LOVE green - the paper and sentiment are from Papertrey Ink.
I made more of the crinkly book paper flowers - so fun to make and these have an extra touch - Jenni Bowlin tulle ribbon that I picked up at the Doodlebug. Lots of dimension - not sure how I would mail something like this - bubble mailer, maybe? Don't ya love how puffy the tulle makes the flowers?!! My mom is not a lover of tulle like me so I know she's shuddering as she reads this - hee hee!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh WoW I love your beautiful card..
Those flowers are divine TFS:)

veronica said...

great crinkly book flowers.

Laurel said...

Oh my gosh this is stunning! love the tulle

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)