Thursday, June 24, 2010

Everything's Rosy!


Last night was a great night at the Doodlebug!! Twelve ladies stamped, scored, embossed, laughed and talked their way through class! Can't wait to do it again - My next two classes are listed on the left - Did you know that if you book both classes on Saturday, August 21 I'll cut $5 from the price?
Look at my pile of stash that I brought home last night - Can't wait to start crafting with it - In fact, I already made two quick graduation cards that my mom needed this AM using the new punch - I'll get those up as soon as I can - I have a graduation party to attend on Saturday and I promised a big platter of baked yummies - I made butterscotch brownies and now I need to go to the grocery to pick up more staples to make 4 other kinds of bar cookies. Sure smells good in my house!!

2 comments:

veronica said...

looks like another fun class!

Kimberly Jones said...

You're a great instructor Michelle! Looks like everyone had a lot of fun. I can't wait to see what you make with your new crafty stash! Happy creating!