Wednesday, June 22, 2011

FS228, SCS Featured Stamper - Tami Mayberry

This week's SCS Featured Stamper is Tami Mayberry. Not only is she a fabulous stamper but she is also a stamp designer AND she was also named Stamping Royalty in 2010 (which makes me cool since my name is forever linked with hers now whether she likes it or not). I decided to CASE this card - I changed out the color, the pearls and the stamp set.
I really dig the black against the gingham cardstock - such a striking contrast. All papers, inks and accessories are available through my a muse|studio online shop.
Have you downloaded the new Paper Crafts Embossing E-book yet? My first two cards to be published by Paper Crafts are in it - WHOO HOO!

4 comments:

Create It Simply said...

HA! Um, yeah, other way around. You were already WAY cool before Stamping Royalty. ;) Love your card!!

jen said...

love this combo- the black DOES look fab on the gingham!
are they re-publishing cards of yours? congrats!

veronica said...

the black really does look good on the green gingham! great card!
no, i hadn't seen the Ebook, congrats. i remember that card, it is beautiful.

Karen B. said...

Beautiful, the color combination with the image is just a great combo!