Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Jill Grace - Defending "The Beast"

My super cool A Muse buddy Jill is busy, busy, busy working on her thesis not to mention teaching school full time and mentoring a student teacher. Can we say "super woman"? I'm sending her a bit of encouragement today in card form - do you see the aquarium of fish? Jill is a big lover of all things aquatic but I bet she feels a bit trapped with all her responsibilities right now - kind of like fish in a tank! Get it?? You can do it, Jill - all the stress and work will be worth it in the end!
Today is the day that Jill defends her 147 page thesis which she lovingly calls "The Beast" - You will do great, Jill!!
I'm also linking this card to the Moxie Fab Stamp It! Cards Week Challenge.
All supplies available through my

3 comments:

Dawn said...

It has been so long since I have last blog hopped. So glad I did today. This is the perfect card for Jill. Your aquarium is perfect!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks once again for linking up to the Stamp It! Cards Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Glenda J said...

This is so fun!!! Perfect for Jill.